Monday 9 November 2015

I Can't Help but Beliebe

Hi I'm Sarina, I'm 25 years old and I'm a Belieber.

Damn, this kid is good. Wait, when can I stop calling him kid? If he's only four years younger than me and he's officially legal in the US, can I just call him a man?  A beautifully adorable man?  Probably not if I'm still calling him adorable right?

I have committed myself to the very important Justin Bieber week on Ellen. He's incredible.  On today's episode, he didn't say much more than what he usually says about his relationship with Selena - how he wants her to be happy, or his past crazy ways - how he should've listened more, or about his friendship with Ellen - how she catapulted him into super stardom.  But then he sang, and his eyes twinkled and now I'm left scribbling Mrs. Justin Bieber on my overpriced Indigo notebooks.

I've officially set my PVR to record the rest of the week's episodes. There's going to be a concert on Friday's show to launch his (highly self-anticipated) Purpose album launch.  I hope there will also be some toplessness - can they do that during a daytime show? Nevertheless, I cannot wait to see what he's got up his fully tattooed and perfectly chiseled sleeve.

For now, I'll get back to compiling my YouTube playlist of his classic hits while I attempt to master this choreo before his album drops. #sorrynotsorry


No comments:

Post a Comment